Belleville Boot Company was one of the original American boot makers selected to produce the iconic Vietnam jungle boot. Returning to those roots, Belleville introduces its new “Canopy” boot for operations in jungle and tropical climates.
The Canopy features significant upgrades in construction and materials compared to the older jungle boot; including a dual density rubber outsole which provides better shock absorption and a new Puncture Resistant textile insole that provides superior puncture protection at reduced weight and increased flexibility.
The Canopy retains the classic, non-loading Panama outsole…having long proved its worth in shedding mud and providing superior traction in jungle environments.
- HEIGHT: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: Smooth, full-grain cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- OUTSOLE: Dual density, rubber
- INSERT: Single density, molded polyurethane removable insert
- INSOLE: Puncture resistant textile insole board
- ASTM certified, puncture resistant textile insole board
- Dual density, direct injection construction
- Highly breathable unlined upper
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Medial side drainage vents
- Classic non-loading Panama outsole tread